Thursday 3 June 2010

WELCOME ♥JUNE ♥

hello readers :D
gak kerasa banget ya sekarang udah bulan Juni , it means udah pertengahan tahun aja gitu bener-bener gak kerasa :o
kadang gua bingung sebenernya waktu yang berjalan terlalu cepet apa emang gua ya yang terlalu lelet ?

haha , sekarang kan bulan baru , berarti semangat baru juga dong hoho^^
learn from the past , start the day with a smile and say , HELLOO WORLD ! Im ready and strong enough to face this day ! *cheer up*
haha but I don't know why , I think 2009 it's better than 2010. and sure I miss 2009 :'(

haha forget it , and yesterday, my twitter reachs 1.000 followers ! yuhuuu thanks my lovely followers LOVE YOU ALL


haha btw want to share my #JuneWish (fyi , it's a trendtop in twitter)
here they are ^^

♥Say goodbye to E63 and say hello for my new handphone
♥Have an amazing holiday and vacation
♥Say hello to my new dslr
♥Lose 10kg :D
♥My twitter's bio become @____'s
♥ *in my dream*
♥Become taller
♥BETTER THAN THE PAST

haha , But I call my June wish as a "Homework" haha so many homeworks that I have ^^
haha, yeah I think I have to work hard from now , so my wishes come true :D


P.S :
dalam menajalani sesuatu , berharap dan berusahalah yang terbaik dan persiapkan yang terburuk (via @TeenLifeFeel)



XOXO fellas love you all


rere

2 comments:

Nastri said...

helloooo june. thanks to follow me ya. by the way are tou in acceleration? kasih komen ke blog ku ya yang banyak ;) xoxo, nastri

Regina Candra Dewi said...

iya sama@ :) hooh aku aksel hehe oke oke sip

Post a Comment